Full-time position.Please only apply if currently residing in the US, EU or UK. Generous stock options in the company.
You will drive the company's external perception in the US, increase our brand awareness, and build executives' profiles. You will primarily build media relations and contribute to the global communications strategy of a true category leader in the telecommunications space. You’ll work closely with David, our Head of Communications.Key responsibilities
- Develop compelling stories and messaging to be translated into dynamic PR and media strategies that cut through the noise, make Gigs stand out, and drive brand awareness in the US to support business growth.
- Write communications materials including press releases, pitches, briefing sheets, speaking abstracts, press kit materials, award submissions, and bylined articles.
- Manage media interview requests, organize press briefings, and support conference activity for the commercial team.
- Secure consistent press coverage through active storytelling and manage the PR calendar to ensure there is a consistent cadence of news flow.
- Drive and impact Gigs’ communications strategy across channels raising awareness amongst relevant stakeholders in the OEM, IoT, HR, eCommerce, and delivery industry, but also amongst investors and prospective employees.
- Work together with business and product teams to align their initiatives with core brand pillars, brand materials, and brand strategy. Starting with blank canvases, you can set up the projects and campaigns for ultimate brand awareness and campaign success to establish Gigs as a unique brand.
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs.
After the initial conversation with our recruitment lead, You'll walk through three stages:
1. Get to know each other: We use this to pitch Gigs and get you excited to join. We'll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
2. Meet the team: You'll get to meet our team members. We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you'd enjoy working with us.
3. Final conversation: The team and you are going to chat more about the position, what you value, what you took away from the interviews so far, and whatever is on your mind.
We are mindful of your time: Our process is streamlined to be respectful of your time. We will guide you along the interview stages and once you've passed them all, we will extend a formal offer.
We love to answer your questions throughout the process, so please feel free to proactively ask about something if it comes up. We see this as a truly two-sided decision.